Both our surgical and non-surgical services are currently experiencing temporary closures in an effort to help reduce Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission rates. We have downloaded all appointments that were affected due to our temporary closures, and will be prioritizing these for rescheduling.
During this closure we are providing complimentary virtual consultations to those interested in our surgical or non-surgical services. Please read on for specific closure dates and instructions on how to take advantage of a virtual consultation.
We will be performing complimentary photo consults during our temporary closure. Although there is no substitute for a face-to-face consultation, we can often help determine whether you are a suitable candidate for a specific plastic surgery procedure by viewing your photos, and, in many situations, will be able to provide a preliminary estimate. Please note these are estimates only and may change after the provider evaluates you in person.
If you are interested in a photo consult, please contact us through our Online Portal and submit photographs to help us in providing you with a customized recommendation.
It is important that you send us images of sufficient quality so that we can adequately assess your cosmetic concerns.
General Photo Taking Guidelines
- Have another person take your photos or use a camera timer. We do not accept selfies (handheld or on a selfie stick) as they are taken from too close of a distance that often distorts proportions.
- Use a solid color background without any objects (a plain wall works great).
- For face/neck, make sure eyeglasses are off and hair is pulled away from the face as much as possible.
- Orient the camera vertically so that the framed picture is a vertical rectangle (higher up/down than side/side) instead of a horizontal rectangle.
- Take photos facing the camera straight-on, at 45-degrees (3/4 view), 90-degrees (side-view), and for liposuction with your back facing the camera.
- For Rhinoplasty, the bottom of the nose (view of the nostrils) is an important angle.
- (Optional) For breast augmentation, lift, or reduction, please send us your under breast measurement.
- (Optional) For liposuction or abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), please send us a measurement of your waist and hips.
Detailed instructions specifically for face/neck photos can be found on our website HERE.
Non-Surgical Procedures — Closed until May 5th
On Thursday, April 2nd, Governor Jay Inslee extended his March 23rd "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order through at least May 4th.
Since we are a non-essential business, we are unable to sell and mail you the full suite of skincare products; however, you may purchase SkinMedia products through our partnership with Allergan at https://seattleface.brilliantconnections.com. They are currently offering free shipping on all orders and a limited-time 30% off sale.
Surgical Procedures — Closed until May 18th
On Thursday, March 19th, Governor Jay Inslee released a proclamation that requires all non-essential medical/surgical procedures be postponed until further notice to preserve personal protective equipment for those on the front lines of the fight against the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although it is our hope that the proclamation is lifted early and we are able to reopen sooner, the proclamation is currently in effect until May 18, 2020.
Please know that we are working to reschedule all appointments that have been affected by the closure and will enable online booking through our Naficy App and Online Scheduler once we have addressed the displaced appointments. If your appointment was affected, please be patient if you do not hear from us immediately. There are well over 500 appointments that we need to reschedule.
We understand that events are unfolding at a rapid pace and will continue to monitor and follow the most up-to-date recommendations from the Governor's Office, the Department of Public Health (DOH), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will update you if there are any updates that may affect the duration of our temporary closures. At this time we are not scheduling any new in-person appointments until we are certain of our reopen dates.