Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is the Pacific Northwest's leading aesethic center. We are always seeking bright, hard-working individuals to add to our professional office staff. If you have an interest in the area of cosmetic rejuvenation, and you are a dedicated, organized and hard-working self-starter — we are interested in hearing from you! Interested candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com.
- Prepare operating room for surgeries
- Ready patients for surgeries including disinfection of surgical sites
- Assist surgeons with surgical procedures in the operating room and with minor office procedures
- Maintain a sterile environment during surgeries
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments and equipment ensuring there are adequate supplies for surgeries
- Clean, stock, and maintain supplies and equipment in the operating room
- Short-term post-operative appointments including suture removals
- Patient education (pre-op and post-op)
- Administrative duties related to the operation of the ASC, updating of logs, etc.
- May also assist with Recovery
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program required.
- Surgical Technologist licensure in the State of Washington required.
- Certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) is preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience, preferably 2+ years in the OR.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking
- Experience with electronic health records and other technologies necessary for the clinic setting
Our Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will create energy and excitement around our services and products to help take our growing practice even further. To do this effectively, you’ll need to be a brand ambassador with a passion for education who is able to speak, in moderate depth, about our entire portfolio of procedures and skincare products.
What you'll do in this role:
- Assist with the development of the Annual Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Create Monthly/Quarterly Tactical Plans to meet strategic objectives.
- Own execution of tactical plans including daily social media posts, blog posts, drip campaigns, and promotion of monthly specials, and targeted outreach.
- Continuously identify Service Category cross-marketing opportunities.
- Content generation and updates for owned media channels.
- Own non-surgical lead conversion.
- MBR/QBR & Scorecard Metrics.
- To stay at the top of your game, continuously update your knowledge of aesthetic treatments and industry trends.
The qualities you'll have
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You love to work collaboratively in a diverse, cross-functional workplace.
- Highly personable while maintaining professionalism.
The experience you'll bring
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Experience working at a MedSpa or with a Plastic Surgery practice.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising patient journeys that engage, inform, and motivate
Compensation based on experience, with excellent benefits package included. High quality of life work environment. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org