Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is the Pacific Northwest's leading aesethic center. We are always seeking bright, hard-working individuals to add to our professional office staff. If you have an interest in the area of cosmetic rejuvenation, and you are a dedicated, organized and hard-working self-starter — we are interested in hearing from you! Interested candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com.
Surgical Assistant/Surgical Technologist
Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center has an opening for a full time Surgical Assistant/Surgical Technologist.
- Assisting in surgery and post-surgical patient care
- Cleaning and processing of surgical instruments
- Management of supplies and inventory
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Surgical Assistant, Medical Assistant, or Surgical Technologist
- High level of dependability and maturity
- Must be a good team player
- Must be able to multi-task and be able to prioritize tasks
- Must be organized, courteous, and professional, with a heavy emphasis on outstanding customer service
Competitive compensation plan with excellent benefits package. No nights or weekends. High quality of life work environment. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aesthetic Nurse Injector / Aesthetic PA-C Injector
Naficy Rejuvenation Center is the Pacific Northwest’s premiere center for aesthetic injections. Our nationally top-ranked center is looking for the perfect candidate to join our growing family of expert RN injectors and PA-C injectors.
- Provide a wide range of cosmetic injections including Botox/Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra, Radiesse, Bellafill, PRP, Kybella, Sclerotherapy, Cellfina, and Threadlifts.
- Evaluate patients to develop indvidualized treatment plants.
- Participate in training and educational webinars to stay up to date on the latest industry trends and technology.
- Participate in special sales and educational events.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time aesthetic injecting experience required.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing or Physician Assistant Program.
- Current Washington State RN License or PA License.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and educate patients with confidence during all aspects of their treatments.
- Must be organized, courteous, and professional, with a heavy emphasis on outstanding customer service.
Highly competitive compensation plan, based on experience, with excellent benefits package. The typical RN injector schedule is 3 work days/week. No nights, weekends optional. High quality of life work environment. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Marketing Content Creator (part-time)
Our Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is seeking a contract-to-hire Marketing Content Creator who will create energy and excitement around our services and products to help take our growing practice even further. If you are a highly creative individual capable of shooting, editing, and telling a cohesive story then we're looking for you!
What you'll do:
- As a designer, the ideal candidate will independently produce and shoot high quality video and photo content for all content engagement and digital platforms.
- As a writer, the ideal candidate will write clear, attractive copy with a distinctive voice, who also has a knack for simplifying complex topics into digestible, enjoyable, shareable assets.
- As a marketer, the ideal candidate has experience with effective distribution of content, including experience with SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media strategy to maximize content’s reach.
Competitive compensation plan, based on experience, with excellent benefits package. High quality of life work environment. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org