Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is always seeking bright, hard-working individuals to add to our professional office staff. If you have an interest in the area of cosmetic rejuvenation, and you are a dedicated, organized and hard-working self-starter — we are interested in hearing from you! Interested candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced Aesthetic Injector to join our team who is passionate, professional, and motivated (Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Registered Nurse). We are ultimately seeking individuals that are interested in a long term career and the opportunity to grow. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Naficy Rejuvenation Center is the Pacific Northwest's premiere location for Botox treatments and other facial injectables. We are #1 in the State of Washington, and the Pacific Northwest Region for Botox injections, and in the top 1% of practices in the United States. We have highly trained and experienced staff of skilled providers who regularly perform the full spectrum of cosmetic Botox treatments. Naficy Rejuvenation Center serves as a national physician training site for advanced Botox injection techniques. Unlike many "Medispas" and "Skin Clinics" that do not have an on-site physician, the Naficy Rejuvenation Center has a board-certified plastic surgeon present on-site at all times and the Botox providers at the Naficy Rejuvenation Center have over 50 years of combined medical experience.
- Washington state unrestricted License. Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience with Injection of Anti-Wrinkle Neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- Experience with Injection of Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Voluma, Bellafill)
- Experience with Injection of Sculptra
- Experience in operating Laser is a plus
Highly competitive salaried position with excellent benefits package included. No nights or weekends. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Master Esthetician & CoolSculpting Assistant
Looking for a full time Master Esthetician responsible for performing a variety of facial and body treatments. Majority of work will be assisting with CoolSculpting treatments.
- Consultations - Perform consultations and patient assessments to help identify ideal treatment plan for patients. Must have deep knowledge of all services and ability to formulate treatment plans tailored to patients needs. Must be able to cross market to all parts of the practice. Must be flexible and willing to offer impromptu skin care consultations for waiting patients on skin care lines and services. Will also be frequently pulled into other staff’s appointments for spontaneous consultations on a variety of services.
- Post Care Patients - Will help all patients with camouflage make-up application and education / sales of skin care post treatment.
- Practice Development - Create business development plans, with the help of management, to grow non-surgical services through market research, arranging product demonstrations, price shopping, creation of new policies and procedures, training of staff, and launching of new services. Helping with marketing of services through social media and email campaigns.
- Skin Care Products - Develop and improve skin care product sales by actively educating all patients and staff on skin care products - develop creative ways to actively engage patients in skin care products and sales.
- Equipment, Inventory, Upkeep - Will perform prep work prior to treatments. Properly clean, sterilize and restock rooms as required. Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization for all equipment and treatment areas as directed by law. Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls. Maintaining inventory systems for professional and retail products
- Treatments / Procedures - Provide patients with the highest form of care in all treatments which may include some or all of the following: CoolSculpting, microdermabrasions, micro-needling, peels, laser/light treatments, RF / ultrasound treatments, facials, face and scalp massages, makeup application and additional procedures as seen fit by Practice.
- Other Duties - Scheduling appointments, confirming patient appointments and making patient follow-up calls. Train new staff on non-surgical services and skin care lines as they join our team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with CoolSculpting treaments desired
- Minimum of 2 years esthetics experience in plastics or dermatology
- Enjoy working with people and possess superior customer services skills with an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge
- Strong background in sales and a willingness to participate in continuous improvement training
- Advanced skin care and products knowledge
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and a commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Master Esthetics license or WA RN License in good standing
Highly competitive salaried position, based on experience, broad No nights or weekends. High quality of life work environment. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Front Desk Coordinator
Perfect candidate would be an outgoing professional person who radiates a positive attitude and contagious energy. Someone who can make others feel important, welcomed, and informed. Maintains a professional demeanor, appearance, and team-oriented behavior even amongst a large amount volume of tasks. Ensuring a positive first impression with patients both by phone and in person is a must.
Must be EXCELLENT with multi-tasking - including juggling multiple phone lines, welcoming patients, and scheduling appointments, virtually simultaneously, all while maintaining a big smile on your face.
- Answering multi-line phone with a high volume of calls
- Educating patients, in-depth, on all available procedures, products, and providers
- Responsible for registering patients, verifying patient and insurance information in addition to data entry
- Schedule large volume of appointments daily for multiple providers
- Collect appropriate payments from patient at time of service
- Works in conjunction with other team members and clinical staff to create an exceptional experience for each patient
- Extensive experience in a customer service setting is required. Professional experience in a cosmetic surgery setting is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment all while providing the highest level of customer service to our patients
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong and efficient multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrates punctuality, reliability and professionalism
- Computer proficiency
Highly competitive salaried position, based on experience, with excellent benefits package included. No nights or weekends. High quality of life work environment. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org