Visit us on ...
Buy 2 Voluma get 1 Juvederm Free
To celebrate our newest team member, Erin Carpenter - RN Injector, we are offering buy 2 syringes of Voluma get 1 free syringe of Juvederm when you purchase your product during the month of May (this is a $525 value!). Offer valid while supplies last. Give our office a call today to schedule your appointment. 425-450-0880
Latisse: Buy 1 get 1 Free*
Purchase one kit of the larger sized 5mL Latisse bottle (67% more product than the standard Latisse bottle) and get a smaller 3mL Latisse bottle for FREE.* Can also buy 2 get 2 Free or buy 3 get 3 Free. You could get your year supply of Latisse in one stop! *Offer good while supplies last. Voucher for free 3ml bottle given at time of purchase. Voucher, sales receipt, and UPC code needed for submission.
Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter - CoolSculpting non-invasive body contouring
CoolSculpting, a non-invasive liposuction alternative that uses cryolipolysis technology, is now available at the Naficy Rejuvenation Center.
The CoolSculpting procedure offers non-invasive fat reduction without the need for needles, incisions or anesthesia.
More about CoolSculpting!
CoolSculpting: The Cool Way to Reduce Fat
Meet Dr. Amadi
A.J. Amadi, M.D., is a board certified Ophthalmologist specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and periorbital region of the face - including the brow, eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and cheek area. Dr. Amadi has over 12 years of surgical experience and is skilled in functional surgery of the eyelids and tear ducts, reconstructive surgery following trauma or cancer/tumor excisions, as well as cosmetic procedures of the periorbital region. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Amadi, a New York native, earned his medical degree from the Upstate Medical University in New York and completed a rigorous residency in Ophthalmology at the New York University Medical Center and prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York City. He then completed a highly regarded Ocular Oncology Fellowship at Harvard Medical School's Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Amadi moved to Seattle when he was accepted at the University of Washington's highly sought-after Oculofacial Plastic Surgery two-year fellowship. Upon completion, he was invited to stay on as part of the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Washington, and subsequently was appointed Director of the Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Amadi continues to train and provide mentorship for medical students, residents and fellows. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Washington's Harborview Medical Center where he provides his surgical expertise to treat patients with severe facial injuries from all over the Northwest quadrant of the United States. Dr. Amadi has now joined the team at Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center, offering patients compassionate care in a safe, warm, clinical setting.
A.J. Amadi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N.Y.
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- New York University Medical Center
- Eye Pathology & Ocular Oncology
- Harvard Medical School
- Oculoplastic & Oculofacial Surgery
- University of Washington Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member, AAO Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Medical License
- Hospital Affiliations
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans' Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System
- Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Ophthalmology
- University of Washington
See Dr. Amadi featured on RealSelf.