Visit us on ...
We offer one of the most competitive rates on laser tattoo removal and have special package pricing and pricing for our ultra-fast R20 method. Treatment sessions start as low as $150 per treatment. We are also offering discounts of up to 25% on packages of multiple treatments this month. You won't find this kind of special anywhere else.
Buy 2 Voluma get 1 Free!
Holiday season is fast approaching. Get ready for those family gatherings and Holiday parties with this exceptional deal on Voluma this month. Call our office today to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced Cosmetic Providers, 425-450-0880.
Buy 2 Latisse = 1 Free
Purchase two 5ml bottles of Latisse get a 3ml bottle free. While supplies last.
Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter - CoolSculpting non-invasive body contouring
CoolSculpting, a non-invasive liposuction alternative that uses cryolipolysis technology, is now available at the Naficy Rejuvenation Center.
The CoolSculpting procedure offers non-invasive fat reduction without the need for needles, incisions or anesthesia. The treatment is done in our private clinic rooms while you relax, use your laptop computer or even sleep.
More about CoolSculpting!
CoolSculpting: The Cool Way to Reduce Fat
Dr. Jourdan Gottlieb top MD in Pacific Northwest for Breast Augmentation
Dr. Gottlieb performs close to 200 breast augmentations per year, more than any other surgeon in the Seattle/Bellevue region. In 2013 our center was one of the top 10 accounts nationally per the breast implant manufacturer Allergan. Combine Dr. Gottliebs 25+ years of surgery experience with a highly preferred pricing structure with the breast implant manufacturer we are able to obtain breast implants at a much lower cost. We pass these savings on to our patients. For more information about Breast Augmentation CLICK HERE.
Meet Dr. Amadi
A.J. Amadi, M.D., is a board certified Ophthalmologist specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and periorbital region of the face - including the brow, eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and cheek area. Dr. Amadi has over 12 years of surgical experience and is skilled in functional surgery of the eyelids and tear ducts, reconstructive surgery following trauma or cancer/tumor excisions, as well as cosmetic procedures of the periorbital region. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Amadi, a New York native, earned his medical degree from the Upstate Medical University in New York and completed a rigorous residency in Ophthalmology at the New York University Medical Center and prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York City. He then completed a highly regarded Ocular Oncology Fellowship at Harvard Medical School's Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Amadi moved to Seattle when he was accepted at the University of Washington's highly sought-after Oculofacial Plastic Surgery two-year fellowship. Upon completion, he was invited to stay on as part of the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Washington, and subsequently was appointed Director of the Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Amadi continues to train and provide mentorship for medical students, residents and fellows. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Washington's Harborview Medical Center where he provides his surgical expertise to treat patients with severe facial injuries from all over the Northwest quadrant of the United States. Dr. Amadi has now joined the team at Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center, offering patients compassionate care in a safe, warm, clinical setting.
A.J. Amadi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N.Y.
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- New York University Medical Center
- Eye Pathology & Ocular Oncology
- Harvard Medical School
- Oculoplastic & Oculofacial Surgery
- University of Washington Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member, AAO Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Medical License
- Hospital Affiliations
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans' Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System
- Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Ophthalmology
- University of Washington
See Dr. Amadi featured on RealSelf.