Visit us on ...
Radiesse - Buy 2 get 1 FREE
During the month of March, purchase 2 syringes of Radiesse for $595 per syringe and receive your 3rd syringe for FREE ($595 value). Give our office a call today to schedule your appointment. 425-450-0880
25% all Coolscuplting Prices and Packages
Get your body ready for Summer! CoolSculpting is a liposuction alternative and is a non-surgical way to reduce unwanted body fat using a patented cooling technique called cryolipolysis.
More about CoolSculpting!
Year of Giving: Wednesday, March 18
Every month, we pick a day and donate 100% of non-surgical treatment profits to a selected local charity. 100% of non-surgical treatment profits collected on Wednesday March 18, 2015 will go directly to MOMentum. MOMentum brings free fitness equipment to parks in the Seattle area with the belief that healthy Moms raise healthy families.
NAFICY REJUVENATION CENTER IS A NATIONWIDE LEADER IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF BOTOX AND INJECTABLE FILLERS
At Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center, we perform over 5,000 facial cosmetic injections per year - including Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse, Restylane, and Sculptra, making us one of the top locations in the Pacific Northwest and the State of Washington for cosmetic injections. When undergoing your treatment - make sure you choose a facility with experience and proven results. Trust Your Face To a Specialist! Contact our office for further information, or to reserve your complimentary consultation and treatment time. See our monthly specials for deals on these services.
Meet Dr. Amadi
A.J. Amadi, M.D., is a board certified Ophthalmologist specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and periorbital region of the face - including the brow, eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and cheek area. Dr. Amadi has over 12 years of surgical experience and is skilled in functional surgery of the eyelids and tear ducts, reconstructive surgery following trauma or cancer/tumor excisions, as well as cosmetic procedures of the periorbital region. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Amadi, a New York native, earned his medical degree from the Upstate Medical University in New York and completed a rigorous residency in Ophthalmology at the New York University Medical Center and prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York City. He then completed a highly regarded Ocular Oncology Fellowship at Harvard Medical School's Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Amadi moved to Seattle when he was accepted at the University of Washington's highly sought-after Oculofacial Plastic Surgery two-year fellowship. Upon completion, he was invited to stay on as part of the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Washington, and subsequently was appointed Director of the Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Amadi continues to train and provide mentorship for medical students, residents and fellows. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Washington's Harborview Medical Center where he provides his surgical expertise to treat patients with severe facial injuries from all over the Northwest quadrant of the United States. Dr. Amadi has now joined the team at Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center, offering patients compassionate care in a safe, warm, clinical setting.
A.J. Amadi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N.Y.
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- New York University Medical Center
- Eye Pathology & Ocular Oncology
- Harvard Medical School
- Oculoplastic & Oculofacial Surgery
- University of Washington Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member, AAO Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Medical License
- Hospital Affiliations
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans' Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System
- Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Ophthalmology
- University of Washington
See Dr. Amadi featured on RealSelf.