Temporary Nose Job
Have you ever contemplated a surgical nose job or chin augmentation, but wished you could temporarily test the waters before making a long-term commitment?
Allow us to introduce you to the happy medium between makeup contouring and surgery: dermal fillers!
You can use dermal fillers as a non-surgical option to achieve the following:
- Optimize your facial proportions by creating greater balance among stronger and weaker features
- Create facial symmetry and alignment
- Blend and reduce the prominence of imperfections in your facial structure
Still on the fence? Here are some additional benefits:
- It’s not permanent: dermal fillers typically last 3 months or longer, allowing you to test the waters while still having control over your long-term decision
- It’s quick: a typical procedure takes 30-45 minutes
- It’s anesthesia-free: no anesthesia is required for this procedure
- You’ll be back to normal in no time: dermal fillers cause minimal swelling or bruising, which means very little downtime
- It’s affordable: typical treatment prices range from $575-$950 depending on the amount of filler – a much more affordable option when compared to surgery
Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are an ideal option for the nose and chin, as they are safe and predictable.
MORE GOOD NEWS: If you love your results and wish to commit to a long-term solution, Dr. Naficy has more than 18 years of experience to meet your specific needs!